Monday 7 March 2011

F**k my LAZINESS!!!FACE the REALITY, B***H!

Honestly, I haven't worked for ages.I have been living on my previous savings for quite a long time.
I think I just took everything for granted after I passed my damn IELTS. I knew that it's just my luck, however, I did notice that I changed afterwards.
Well, I knew I don't want face the reality that I'm going to spend another two years in nursing. I knew I'm not willing to be a little bitchy nurse for the rest of my life. I can't take it.
However, is there another choice I can take right now? No, there isn't. So, stop complaining,stop hesitating, stop day-dreaming. Live the life you have right now!
WORK HARD cause I need money! STUDY HARD cause I want be a surgeon!LIVE HARD cause it's the only life I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment