Friday 18 March 2011

MONEY TALKS!

Today I had a pretty good day in Flinders. Actually it's the first time I enjoyed Uni after 3 weeks. My tutors for Microbiology and Psychology are so awesome. I love teachers who can make classes interesting and inspire me wanting learn more and think deeper. And absolutely, they both are that kind of inspiring tutor.
However, I still not used to the discussion part. I've got no idea about how to disscuss and what to disscuss, I can't express myself rationally. I think it's the most challenging part in my Uni life until now.
We watched a video about " social influence of health" this afternoon. The totally different life of people from different classes are so shocking to me. For those poor people, money is everything. They don't have a choice,but to give up everything,including healthy, for a little amount of money. Nevertheless, those wealthy people who have got everything, can do whatever they want and have the best quality of life. Is that fair? I know it's not. But it's a fact that nobody can change.
Do I want that life?  A stressing life that I need to worry about how much I can spend and how to get a little bit more money every single minute. Honestly, anyone want that kind of life?
Well. I don't, not at all. That makes my desire to study medicine more stronger. I know it's a tough way, but the independence and freedom it brought are my goals.
So...fuck all those bullshit!I'm going to do whatever I want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment